Direct Video Link: https://youtu.be/uOcqLKtaI_8
Profet.ai by PropMix, new in Appraise-It Pro, was created to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete an appraisal report. You can search, review, and import real-time MLS and public records data with images to improve report consistency. Then, narrow your search to save time, download your data, and transfer everything to your report easily.
1. Open a new report in Appraise-It Pro and enter your subject address.
2. Go to the Services tab and select Profet.ai.
3. Confirm your file number and subject address, then select Next.
4. If you have used Profet.ai before, skip to the Using Profet.ai section. If not, continue to the Configuring Profet.ai section.
1. Agree to the End User License Agreement by selecting I agree to the Terms and Conditions, then Continue.
2. Add at least one MLS that you have access to by selecting Click to configure when prompted, then select Add new.
3. Select your MLS from the list.
4. Select Save & Verify.
5. Select OK twice.
1. Confirm that the USPS-standardized subject address is correct and select Continue.
2. Next, you’ll get your first look at your subject’s MLS and public records data. If there’s any duplicate or conflicting data, Prophet.ai will make an educated guess as to which data to use. If you wish, you can manually switch which line item is correct. When you’re done reviewing, click Save and Continue.
3. The Search Market Conditions screen will now be shown.
When ready, click Search.
4. Select the comparables you would like to include in your report by checking the boxes in the leftmost column.
5. Select any street address to launch a detailed view of that property; select the Add to report check box to include the comparable in your report, Previous property and Next property to cycle through your search results, or the X at the upper right to return to the search results.
6. When you have selected all your comparables, select Save & Continue.
Transferring Your Data
1. Review your subject property data elements and charts, then select Export to SFREP.
2. Confirm your data transfer options, then select Next.
3. If you chose to transfer images in step 14, use the drop down menus for each image to select their destination in your report, then select Transfer.
You can reopen Profet.ai and make any edits for up to 30 days without being charged an additional lookup.