Direct Video Link: https://youtu.be/FV1ubCvi6ho
CoreLogic plans to discontinue the Envelope Uploader service in the near future, at which time AIReady will cease to function in Appraise-It Classic and older versions of Appraise-It Pro.
At that time, to deliver reports to AppraisalPort or create an ENV file, you will need to use the AppraisalPort export that is available in Appraise-It Pro v.2.9 and higher.
To use the new AppraisalPort export:
1. Make sure you have at least Appraise-It Pro version 2.9 installed and complete the report assignment you received from the Appraisal Port web interface.
2. Run the report validator and correct any issues found.
3. Go to the Orders menu and click AppraisalPort.
4. Click Next.
5. You’ll be notified if any forms in your report are not directly supported by AppraisalPort. By default, they’ll be placed into exhibit pages as images.
6. Your report will be converted to the ENV format and a PDF version of the report will be displayed. Scroll through the report and make sure everything you wish to include is there.
6. To upload, you’ll need to enter your AppraisalPort username and password. Check the Save password checkbox if you want to save this info for next time. Then, click Next.
7. A list of orders you’ve accepted from AppraisalPort will be displayed.
8. Once you’ve selected the correct order, click Submit.
10. If your report successfully uploads you’ll receive this message and a link to review your order status and any feedback. Click Close.